Dieter Thomas Tietze's research
I am interested in ecology and evolution of – mostly Eurasian (song-) – birds as an investigation of biodiversity in space and time.
Currently, I am working on the following projects, which you may support within the framework of your thesis or as a collaborator. Just get in touch with me.
© 2018-12-17 by Dieter Thomas Tietze
- Comparative genomics of treecreepers, thrushes, and titmice
- Song evolution in treecreepers and titmice
- Phylogenetic and functional diversities of birds in the Sino-Himalayas and the European Alps
- Niche evolution in treecreepers, rosefinches, and titmice
- Populaton biology of European Bee-eaters and White Storks in Rhineland-Palatinate (DE)
- Avifauna at "Eich-Gimbsheimer Altrhein" nature reserve (DE-RP): www.ismega.de